I have to confess that I don't. I just want a quiet, full nest. (We'll discuss the self-defeating nature of my fantasy another time.) But if you want to send your kids off to college now, I suggest you start them on a new diet. On this program, they'll grow with lightning speed and flutter away from home in less than two weeks. Best of all, it's a cheap, accessible food source.
Worms.
6 comments:
Wow! Those are some fantastic shots! I love em!
They grow so fast!
So what camera did you end up getting?
We got the Nikon D60. The Spouse did lots of research, and we decided that had the best features for the price.
Very cool, congratulations!
Gorgeous pics. I don't want an empty nest. I just want mine to be old enough to be able to weed, do dishes and clean toilets. And I don't really want them to get older either, I just don't want to have to weed, do dishes or clean toilets. :-)
Do you have any good recipes for worms? I might need them in about 10 years.
I'm like that robin a few weeks ago, getting ready to sit for two weeks and watch my family grow all too quickly. It is amazing how much of a vapor life can be.
Post a Comment