Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have to mow the lawn

We've been gone for eight days - best spring break ever - and I really want to post photos.  However, the grass in our lawn is high enough to wave in the breeze, so I have to mow first.

When I finish mowing it'll be time to get the boys from school, and after that I nag about homework until dinner. After dinner I focus very hard on bedtime.

Before the mowing, however, I'll tease you with a few vacation shots.





3 comments:

The Respectable Redneck said...

Love these! Great picture of you! Aaah the water, the sun, can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful! So glad you guys got to go there.

Brooke said...

Oh--I feel very teased--I want to know MORE! : ) But, I suppose that lawns waving in the breeze need to be dealt with...