Thursday, September 6, 2012

We're back, finally

...after a vacation...


 
Vander Zanden Organic Dairy
Casnovia, MI
 


 The Melting Pot
Grand Rapids, MI



Congratulations, Pete & Doris!


No, I don't have jaundice.  Now you know why I don't wear yellow.  Apparently, I can't even hang out in a yellow room.


Amway Grand Plaza hotel, Grand Rapids.



Wind Dancer Charters, Grand Haven, MI





Dearborn, MI (they don't let you take photos at the Ford plant.)


Brighton, MI.  Brighton's official mascot is a bulldog, but Georgia the Boston terrier is a runner-up.

 
Special thanks the Grandpa and Grandma Keip for a wonderful vacation.

7 comments:

The Respectable Redneck said...

Wonderful pictures. I like the boys art work.

Brooke said...

Their writing and art work is all so neatly done. Good job Teacher Mom and good job J and R!

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a great, memorable trip. Great job on the book boys, I love it! Hope you're enjoying school now. ♥

klamb said...

Great artwork! Looks like the Keips had a fun time together!

klamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaomiG said...

Looks like such a fun trip! The artwork is great!

www.mywhitsend.org said...

A huge WOW! on the book!!!