Now for our subject. We're sticking with reptiles, because recently, Mr. Lizard visited R's classroom. Mr. Lizard lets each kid touch or hold the animals if they want, and he's full of fascinating reptile & amphibian trivia and stories. His pets have unique names...
Armani is a carpet python. He calls his boa Prada.
Kielbasa, the blue-tongued skink, really does have a brilliant blue tongue.
Volkswagen
Crabby Patty
Pickle
"Are you all ready for something soft and furry now?" asked Mr. Lizard. "YES!" yelled the kids.
Toupee
5 comments:
My skin crawled a little. Eek
Ha! Love those names.
I will now be awake all night trying not to see those things when I close my eyes : )
AK! Creepy creepy things. I suppose it's good that some people like to handle them? I wouldn't be close enough to even take pictures. :-)
(The captcha codes are nothing short of a complete comment inhibitor. I got rid of mine, and immediately noticed more comments... I don't have comment moderation, but I can't remember the last time a spam comment got through to show on my blog. Blogger, for all it's issues does a really great job at catching spam comments. I'd ditch it if I were you. You can always reinstate it if you decide you'd like it back.)
Still shivering!! Ugh! on all snakes!!!
Post a Comment