Two weeks into the school year, and the weirdness is already starting.
In the middle of math this morning, I noticed R sketching a tiny drawing on the bottom corner of his paper. I got annoyed because he was supposed to be thinking about math, so I asked him what he was drawing.
"I'm drawing a monitor chicken," he said. He went on to explain that the chicken should appear on every page of school work. The chicken has a speech-balloon (If I were a cartoonist, I would know what to call that thing) so that it can comment on the quality of the school work.
He asked me to write the words in his balloon. Apparently, the monitor chicken is also supposed to chide you for poor performance.
I'm not sure how to close this post. If I had a monitor chicken, it might criticize my lack of closure.
2 comments:
That is a stinking adorable drawing. I think your closure was perfect, considering the subject matter, HA! I'm going to be snorting about the moniter chicken for a while!
I don't even know how to comment. Those wheels are a turnin' in that head of his! :)
Post a Comment