Your boys come up with the most genius ideas! The duffel bag swings look like a lot of fun! :) We got your family photo in the mail today - thank you! :)
I love the stuff kids come up with! Those are great "real life" pictures. We really enjoy that big world history chart in a book...isn't it fascinating? Honestly, my girls haven't been terribly intrigued by it yet, but I'm hoping someday...
btw, you have a lovely home (I was looking at your snow post)! And of course snow always makes everything even prettier.
4 comments:
Duffel bag swings look hilarious, but fun! :) I love the last photo with the boy reading the huge book, so cute!
Your boys come up with the most genius ideas! The duffel bag swings look like a lot of fun! :)
We got your family photo in the mail today - thank you! :)
Theres allways something creative you can do when the bored feeling strikes. Looks like you guys are full of great ideas! :) Thanks for sharing. :)
I love the stuff kids come up with! Those are great "real life" pictures. We really enjoy that big world history chart in a book...isn't it fascinating? Honestly, my girls haven't been terribly intrigued by it yet, but I'm hoping someday...
btw, you have a lovely home (I was looking at your snow post)! And of course snow always makes everything even prettier.
Post a Comment