Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Photos

Snow is no big deal to most people, but around here it just isn't that common. Besides, we have an uncommon amount right now! It's beautiful, so here are some photos:


Bad tree hair.


Pine branches sagging over the driveway.


Our house today.


Our house three years ago!

3 comments:

NaomiG said...

"Bad tree hair" made me snicker. :-)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Beautiful snow photos! We have been having so much fun in the snow, I can't believe how much there is this year. We were in Seattle over the weekend and they were just dumped on.

I have never seen your new house, it looks so nice! Do you ever miss the character of your old home?

kdk said...

To tell you the truth, this place offers enough landscape & design opportunities that I haven't taken one glance backward. The bungalow/cottage style was perfect for city life, and this place (with the woodpile, burn pile, horsey neighbors, etc.) is ideal for the semi-rural. I miss my friends from up north, though!