Last week as I loaded the truck with Costco purchases, I noticed a passenger in the car parked next to mine. (The image is obscured by glare, but it was taken with my phone in a quick, sneaky way.)
That. Is. Awesome.
Immediately, I drew a couple wild conclusions about this critter.
He could exist just to wave at people - he does have a madcap, hail-fellow-well-met quality. Or he may be there as a comment on the driver's skills, because he looks as if he's anticipating a crash. He's the ultimate skittish passenger. Slow down! Brake lights - BRAKE LIGHTS!
I'm leaning toward the second option, especially because he has a bag of potato chips at his left elbow, for emotional eating.

3 comments:
And I thought....HOV passenger with hand waving....Ha
♥AJane
I love that you were sneaky in taking the picture! Lately, I've been into being sneaky. By the way - that guy looks like a kid on my bus.
Yikes--I need to take that dude INTO Costco with me to stop the snap decision purchases!
Post a Comment