Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Holiday shots
We hope all your holidays were as pleasant as ours. This year, Henry joined the family photo all by himself, which is why I look shocked, and J looks doubtful.
I like the expression on the boys' faces as we introduced them to Lewis and Clark, their new dwarf hamsters. We don't yet have photos of them. They're prima-donna vermin.
Henry managed to pull an ornament off the tree and slobber on the candy cane tucked inside...
...and of course, we ate and ate and then staggered to our feet for a family photo. Thanks much to Emily for photographing us.
We hope the Lord Jesus call us home this year! Whether he does or not, I heard a comment last week that seems like a good year-end message:
We have a good God for giving his son, and we have a good God for giving his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to your year end message. God is GOOD. Such a fun day! So richly blessed.
Post a Comment