Seven or eight years ago, the in-laws drove from Michigan, loaded with old things from their basement they thought the Spouse might want. Included were two large plastic bins of vinyl record albums. LOTS of record albums.
For 30-plus years before the age of CDs, they collected quite a large and amusing variety of vinyl. Yesss...as Napoleon would say.
We shall assume these belonged to the Spouse's older sisters:
Ah. Barely Amanatall...
"Simma down. Simma down now!"
Unfortunately, there's no way to exhaust this subject in one post. More to come.
3 comments:
Ahhh neato! If you have no intention of listening to those ever again, the cases would make some cool wall hangings. :-)
I like the Brown Dirt Cowboy. Not necessarily the song, just the name.
If we ever find the key to Dave's record trunk he'll have to show you his collection.
I had Colonel Sanders' Tijuana Picnic (featuring Tijuana Brass) hanging on the wall for quite awhile. Nathan finally put an end to that one. I think I got rid of it when we moved, but probably could have made some $$ off it.
Post a Comment