
This photo is irrelevant to this post. I just wanted to add an image. It's time to share more fascinating headlines, lifted straight from a Very Trusted News Source. This time, I've separated them into categories by subject.
(Trumpet blast!)
First is the "doi" category:
Hasselbeck in discomfort after breaking wrist
Seattle Times 11/15/2010
Next are the "yay!" headlines:
New saddle-like airline seats would pack cabins more
Seattle Times 9/14/2010
Memphis teen shot in [rear end] over sagging pants
Seattle Times 10/6/2010
Thirdly, "the new femininity":
Gap-toothed women are in vogue
Seattle Times 10/19/2010
Montana woman fends off bear attack with zucchini
Seattle Times 9/24/2010
Woman stabs classmate at anger-management class at Bellevue College
Seattle Times 10/15/2010
"Last Supper" recreated in lint by Michigan woman
Seattle Times 1/15/2011
Moses Lake woman fleeing police runs over self
Seattle Times 1/26/2011
And finally, Advancements in Science:
Thinning ozone could be leaving whales sunburned
Seattle Times 11/10/2010
Scientists propose one-way trip to Mars
Seattle Times 11/15/2010
4 comments:
These have me cracking up! I don't think I'm in favor of the saddle-like airline seats, especially since I still have a "lap infant."
Haha, I remember reading a couple of those myself on the Seattle Times website. Especially the anger management one. Hilarious. Incidentally, what did the bowl of eggs turn into? You have me real curious if it was simply some delicious scrambles or some amazing baked good...
Scrambled eggs for 45 people!
Maybe the head lines will not have such an impact on history when they are only viewed on a hand held device.
Post a Comment