Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Non-virtual Activities

It's amazing how much time a person can spend not online. At least, I've been not online quite a bit lately. I have no photographic evidence of my activities, but my kids and Spouse have recorded their movements over the last month. Here goes...

Cousin Conner visited, and the Spouse took him all over the place










Moulton Falls




Beacon Rock


APE Cave






Odd-looking but tasty (the birthday dessert, not the Spouse)




A couple new friends


2 comments:

NaomiG said...

Looks like a great summer! LOL at the dessert/spouse comment. I think it's ok (preferable, actually) if you find him tasty too. :-) I'm also quite fond of the Gratuitous Rover shots. :-)

Unknown said...

Not having my computer hooked up for a week, I understand how much time you can not spend online. Wish we were out exploring with the Keips instead of remodeling and living amongst boxes! Looks like lots of fun.