This morning my grandma, Yvonne Taylor, went to be with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. She joined my grandpa only 73 days after he died. Grandma loved songs, and this was one she sang often:
I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free.
His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know he watches me.
4 comments:
I loved your Grandma. She was always so fun and full of spunk. Glad she is home and free of trials. What a place to be! Praying for you and the family.
Wow - what a mercy for her. Your Grandma was a great lady and I have wonderful memories of both her and your Grandpa. Praying for all of you...soon and very soon we'll all be home.
Ah, she is now in the glory! No more worries about her earthly body and mind, how wonderful! And most importantly, with the Lord Jesus.
We'll look forward to seeing you guys soon.
I love that Hymn too, one of my favorites. With Christ, which is far better-such a great thing that we all have to look forward to. I was telling Kiki that she had gone home, and Kiki said, "Oh, how nice!" Then she got this look of horror on her face and sort of stammered, "Um... I mean... Um... her family must be so sad!" but it really is nice... how happy she must be now! We will keep you all in our prayers for comfort.
Post a Comment