Friday, July 24, 2009

Rusty Old Things

Last week we played with the camera, photographing a bunch of old heavy machinery. It was all parked in one spot. Most of you have been there, but chances are you weren't thinking about defunct equipment at the time.

Try to guess the location. Here's a hint. It's really hard to resist stopping at this place.













5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing Camp 18 as you were recently at the coast. One of their giant cinnamon rolls sounds so good right now! Great pictures.

Amy said...

That was my guess too! Yes, we have stopped there many times and each time was fascinated by all the logging equipment.

kdk said...

Smartie pantses! Must be the Baden genes.

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love farm equipment, I miss the farm!

Jenn said...

That one that says caterpillar is so awesome! It looks like the word is crawling. :)