Over the past several months, I've written down some of the droll, clever or downright bizarre things I hear from my family. Here we go.
R, from backyard: "MOM, I JUST NEED TO CUT SOME BRANCHES OUT OF THIS TREE TO MAKE ROOM FOR ALL THE BRICKS AND MORTAR I NEED FOR MY TREE HOUSE."
J, holding large moth between thumb and forefinger: "We can roast this."
R: "Mom, if you were a kid, you would do this all the time."
R (on bicycle): "This is called the Wheelie of the Kings."
R: "Mom, you are a demanding lady."
Me: "I have a surprise for you."
R: "I know what you're talking about."
Me: "What am I talking about?"
R: "I won't tell you."
J: (imitating someone?): "I already swept the floor this morning!"
Spouse: "Two boys are exponentially louder than one boy. It's not a linear equation. On a logarithmic scale it would be a straight line."
5 comments:
Ah yes, I often refer to "just sweeping the floor" when I have two one-and-a-half-year-olds that love to make messes at meal time. Just another one of those things that is never done...
Good for you for keeping track of what the boys say, it is so fun to hear now and look back on later.
Hee hee! Love the bricks and mortar one.
These are great! I think it is so important to write these types of things down.
BTW, love the books of the Bible below, so cute! Esp. the Corinthians Romans part. :-) Kiki and Debris kept saying, play it again!!!
Love it! I am terrible at writing things down, but it's always so funny to look back on. I like the "I have a surprise for you" conversation! Hee hee!
Post a Comment