Long time no! We're back from western Michigan. Thanks to Pete & Doris (my in-laws) all 16 members of the Spouse's side of the family spent a week at house on Big Blue Lake. The boys swam and swam and swam, and R kneeboarded behind the jet ski. He woke up on the day we left and said, "This is the worst day of my life!" We redeemed the day, however, because en route to O'Hare we rode the Ferris Wheel at the Navy Pier in Chicago.
I won't write much today. Instead I'll share some trip photos below. Far below. I don't feel like figuring out this layout!
2 comments:
Michigan wow! looks like a fun trip with all that water, especially with the hot spell we're having now! Welcome home.
Looks like you guys had a great time!! Love seeing the pictures!
Russell was telling us about Lake Michigan in SS - don't worry, it was on-topic - we were talking about God creating the waters. :)
Post a Comment